Minmyo Kim was born and raised in Busan, South Korea. She is a graduate student in MFA program in photography at Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara, CA. She graduated from the Visual Journalism undergraduate Program at Brooks Institute. Minmyo’s work has been recognized by UnScene Tour, International Photography Awards, Press Photographers’ Association of Greater Los Angeles, Brooks Institute and Eddie Adams Workshop.
- 2011 After-8 - Valade Gallery/Adrian College, Adrian, Michigan
- 2011 One Night Stand - Gallery 27, Santa Barbara, CA
- 2011 Meltdown - The McKinney Avenue Contemporary, Dallas, TX
- 2011 On Loan: - Gallery 27, Santa Barbara, CA
- 2010 Solo Exhibition, NEED: reflection – McKinney Avenue Contemporary, Dallas, TX
- 2010 Duo Exhibition, We Can Fly – Decorazon Gallery, Dallas, TX